Monday, May 19, 2008

Season 4 Confirmed

I've decided to extend the series to four seasons. Now, I realize the whole Spidey VS Goblin story arc, has gone on for too many episodes, so I think you'll be happy to know that, "The Darkness", completes the ,"Like Father, Like Son". I've gotten more than halfway through Season 2, and it's looking to be much longer than the first. I've made sure to include plenty of action (I'll never make another, "Peter Parker, No More Part 1", again (by this I mean a no-action episode). I'm also hoping to make, "Tangled Web", MUCH longer than, "Spiders and Goblins", hopefully running for about forty minutes, or at least twenty (I know, there's a huge difference between the two numbers). I've been thinking about having Spidey fight other villains during," Tangled Web", other than just Venom, but we'll see. Sandman will finally be appearing in Episodes 17 and 18.

5 comments:

Worldmaster said...

Put more enemies in like vulture, Morbias and hydro-man pl

SM3VENOM said...

After seeing sharpenuf was able to make Vulture, I may have him. But I'm aboslutely not having Morbius or Hydroman (I extremely dislike both those characters).

MountainProduction said...

4 seasons of LSMS! WOO-HOO!

Worldmaster said...

How many enemies are you going to have in the series?

SM3VENOM said...

I'm not sure. I only introduce a few in Season 2, but the third Season should have a few more than the 2nd season. I'm really only introducing the villains that people know.