Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nothing New

There's still no change in Episode 14. Sorry I don't have any good news. I can tell you though, that the guy that comes here everytime there's a new poll, and votes on the bad answers, is a loser. 2 Seasons? I was just waiting for the guy to click that. In other words, he's saying; "This show is so terrible and I just want it to end. I can do so much better than this, but I have nothing to show for it, because I suck really, really bad. Making other people feel bad, makes me feel good. Sorry, my boyfriend's calling, I gotta go." The guy does it on every poll. I could care less if somebody voted bad, but whenever somebody's out to make a person they don't even know mad, well, that's what I call suffering from, "You-Have-No-Life-Itis".

3 comments:

Worldmaster said...

why hasn't episode 14 darkness come up on youtube?

Worldmaster said...

Try uploading it again or skip the darkness episode and move on...

SM3VENOM said...

I can't skip the Darkness, as it is one of the most important episodes of the show so far (even if it wasn't, I still wouldn't), and also, I wouldn't be able to make another video because Windows Movie Maker is broken; I've found another editor, and it should all work out.