Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SOME VERY GREAT NEWS!

AUDITIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED!!! Luckily, sharpenuf will be getting a new microphone, and will be returning to both making new videos, and to my show as Eddie Brock/Venom!

Peter Parker, No More Part 2 is a quarter of the way completed. I would begin filming now, but I'm once again home from being sick (which happened like a month or two ago as well).

PPNM Part 2 Task List
Voice Acting- Almost Complete (waiting for sharpenuf to get his microphone)
Filming- Like I said, haven't started yet
Editing- Not yet...
Upload- Er, no
"Previously Segment"- Completed
Theme Song Input- Completed

So, in real words, I've gotten two major parts of the next episode done. The part that shows what happened in the previous part, as well as the theme song being inserted into the episode. Hopefully, I can begin filming (FINALLY!) soon, and sharpenuf can get his lines in. Until that happens, PPNM Part 2 is on the waiting list.

No comments: