Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two New Characters Being Added!

I decided (and have already designed) two fan-favorites that people wanted to see in my show: Kingpin, and the Hobgoblin. I think I designed both of them fairly well (Kingpin has facial hair, so don't tell me I don't know my charcacters, because I know he really doesn't... and Hobgoblin has Joker's head, so I don't want people whining about that either, as my custom Goblin head "Joker-Bomb" has been the source of a bunch of madness), and I hope you guys will like them! And, I know, three Goblins?! You never know what can happen... okay. You don't, especially considering the fact that I'm writing it; MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! My first time typing the stupid, annoying, overly-used evil laugh (and my last time)... well, I just hope you understand that I'm having Kingpin and Hobgoblin in the series now... it's official from the maker!

No comments: